1. Log in to your account at www.mykevo.com using the same credentials used to log into your account on your mobile app.
2. Click on the "Send an eKey" tab at the top of the page.
3. When the "Send an eKey" page loads, the "Select a Lock" menu will automatically drop down, listing all the locks to which you have Owner/Admin rights. Choose a lock for which you would like to send an eKey.
4. In the "Select eKey Type" section, select the desired eKey type. Note: Admin eKeys will allow the user to send, disable and delete eKeys, but they cannot delete the Owner's eKey.
5. In the "Recipient" section, click on a user that already exists in the system, or click on "+ Add User," type in the recipient's email address, and click the "Add User" button.
6. In the "Name and Send" section, you can choose to rename the eKey and/or include an optional message. When finished, click the "Send eKey" button. If you don't have any eKey credits, you will be prompted to purchase them at this point.
NOTE: When an eKey is purchased and sent, the credit is deducted from your Kevo account. However, if the key is deleted before it is accepted by the recipient, the eKey credit will be refunded to your Kevo account. Credits are not used when enabling a disabled eKey.
Starting February 1st, 2017, Weiser will offer eKeys at no charge. Please note that refunds are not available for eKeys purchased prior to February 1st, 2017.