Available Finishes | Features | Installation
Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt
Powerbolt provides the convenience of keyless
door locks and entry systems for today's active lifestyle. The latest
in electronic technology operates on just 4 AA batteries and permits
access with your personalized code or a key. It is easy to install,
easy to program and easy to use. Powerbolt requires no wiring and
easily replaces existing door hardware.
The Weiser Lock Powerbolt®
1000 is the best keyless entry system in the market, and is the
perfect answer for a busy family with an active lifestyle.
1 Year Limited Warranty on Electronic Components
Full Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Lifetime Finish Warranty
Powerbolt Keyless Door Lock Warranty Information
Easy to Use
- Fast, easy entry during bad weather.
- The easy touch keypad makes entry quick and safe when it's dark.
- One push of a button as you exit will secure your door from outside.
Easy To Program
- You choose your own secret personal code consisting of 4 to 8 digits.
- Your secret personal code can be changed easily, as often as you desire.
- Weiser Lock Tip: Not all criminals are stupid - a four digit code used over years may become soiled. Once the 4 digits are obvious it only leaves a possible 24 combinations. Therefore Weiser Lock recommends a 6 - 8 digit code for further security. It is also recommended to change your code once a year.
- If 3 wrong codes are entered in a row a buzzer will sound for 15 seconds and the system shuts down to discourage further guessing.
Easy to Install
- Easily replaces existing door hardware.
- Only requires standard size deadbolt opening for installation.
- Will operate on either a left or right-hand door.
- The bolt adjusts for 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" (60 or 70mm) throw - the distance from the deadbolt handle to the edge of the door.
- Will fit door 1 3/8" to 2" (35 - 50mm) thick.
- No wiring necessary - uses 4 "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Estimated Battery life is about one year.
- A low battery warning light is located on the inner trim.
- The Powerbolt(R) 1000 is brass finished and comes with a lifetime anti-tarnish guarantee.
- Mechanical parts come with a lifetime warranty.
- Electrical components come with a one-year guarantee.
- Click Here for your printable step by step installation instructions.
Download Printable PDF version
1 Remove old lock. |
2: Place touchpad on door. |
3: Push Power Strip through hole. |
4: Attach deadbolt trim with bolts through mounting plate |
5: Attach touchpad with screws. |
6: Remove cover from Power Board. |
7: Plug Power Strip onto Power Board |
8: Attach Power Board with screws. |
9: Left handed procedure. |
|Step 10: Program your security code. |