Features | Steps | Instructions | Available Finishes | Resources
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO MASTER KEYING
Introducing Weiser's Key Control Deadbolt, featuring SmartKey re-key technology, a revolutionary cost and time-saving alternative to master keying.
Re-keying a traditional master key system is labor intensive, time consuming and costly. With the first and only two-cylinder Key Control Deadbolt, either cylinder can be re-keyed in seconds, without removing the lock from the door.
Retain your one-key access to all units and gain more flexible key management, all while saving time and money. The new Key Control Deadbolt is the perfect alternative to master keying.
- Top concealed cylinder provides one-key control for the property manager
- Lower exposed cylinder allows unique user keys for the tenant
- Re-key your user or control cylinder at any time in seconds
- Maintain key control throughout tenant and employee turnover
- Re-key the lock without removing from the door
- Save time & money by re-keying yourself
PROVIDING ONE-KEY CONTROL FOR MULTI-FAMILY APPLICATIONS
BOTH CYLINDERS FEATURE SMARTKEY RE-KEY TECHNOLOGY
- 1a - Concealed Key Control cylinder has a unique patented keyway to provide increased security. Simply rotate the cylinder cap to expose the cylinder for use.
- 1b - User cylinder utilizes the traditional Kwikset keyway and keys.
- 1c - Gear assembly enables both cylinders to lock or retract the deadbolt latch.
CERTIFIED GRADE 2 ANSI/BHMA SECURITY BUMPGUARD™
- 2a BUMPGUARD - Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack on conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- 2b DRILL RESISTANCE - Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attacks from drilling.
- 2c PICK RESISTANCE - Superior SmartKey withstands the highest level of UL pick testing, the UL 437, Par. 11.6.
EASILY ACCESS THE KEY CONTROL CYLINDER IN THREE STEPS
Download Printable PDF Information Sheet