Frequently Asked Question

There is a problem with the finish of my lockset. What can I do?

Rate This Faq

If you wish to change the unit you can take advantage of our special on-line deals or you can call our sales hot-line1-800-677-LOCK (5625).

Proof of purchase (copy of the receipt or original bar code) is required for warranty replacement parts.

Email or mail this together (pictures of the unit are required also - both interior and/or exterior side of the door) with your Name, Address and Phone number to:


USA customers  can call us at 1-800-677-LOCK (5625) Monday through Saturday 7:30am-4:00pm PST, or write a letter and send it to the following address:


WeiserLock - Consumer Service,

19701 Da Vinci, Lake Forest, CA 92610


Canadian customers can send us an email at: Customer.ServiceCanada@bdhhi.com, call us at Toll Free: 1-800-501-9471, Phone: 604-419-4300, Fax: 604-419-4385 Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays) 8:00am to 4:00pm (PST), or write a letter and send it to the following adress:


WeiserLock - Consumer Service,

3980 N.Fraser Way, Burnaby. BC V5J 5K5


No documents matching this FAQ.

Security & Innovation Since 1904PRIVACY POLICY| LEGAL | CAREERS| COPYRIGHT 2016 — WEISER

Join Us Join Us On Facebook Join Us at Twitter